T H E C A L A M I T Y K I D

'You only work in a shop you know. You can drop the attitude." EDINA MONSOON

Saturday 12 November 2011

STREETSTYLE: STELLA'S WARDROBE X PRADA






S T E L L A

If I'm ever struggling with an outfit I know who to call... my dear blogging friend Stella. She's like the fashion Ghostbusters. Got a dress but unsure what shoes to wear? Who you gonna call? STELLA! Like seriously, the girls nineteen and already more fashion forward than I'll ever be. And you can't help but like her, becuase she's totally adorable. Enough gushing. We went to the Grayson Perry inspired evening at The British Museum, and didn't really particpiate in the craftsmanship (we had to much gossip and heartache to swap), so ended up walking round looking at the wonders of Egypt and the wonderful outfits people were wearing. 

I wanted to call this post 'STELLA IN FLAT SHOES SHOCK HORROR' as it's the first time I've seen her without a pair of statement, aggressive heels on. And the skirt! Oh the skirt! A Prada inspired mermaid's dream skirt!

1 comment:

  1. She rules! Such a brave dresser. I only wish I'd had her confidence when I was 19! x (ps, i've tried to comment about 10 times but my stoopid Google account is playing up. You may get this more than once!)

    ReplyDelete