T H E C A L A M I T Y K I D

'You only work in a shop you know. You can drop the attitude." EDINA MONSOON

Thursday 17 November 2011

STREETSTYLE: HOT BANGS

I am seriously missing my fringe. After spending like, forever growing it out, I'm realising that center-parting-no-fringe look is really NOT suiting my huge moonface. Yeah it looks hot on most girls, but seriously I have a huge, no MASSIVE, five-finger forehead, and god forbid a camera flash goes anywear near it! Woah! I'm sure I've blinded many a photographer with the light bouncing straight back off my head.

My hair's kind of like a blanket anyway, so a fringe will be good at thinning it out a bit. Now I'm not one of the girls that goes around complaining about how fit they are, you know the types... 'Oh my stomach is just too flat today! Jeesh, I think my skin is just like, too clear!' God how I hate those girls. I'm being sincere. My hair IS too thick. I mean, when I used to plait it my friend's dog mistook it for one of those chunky rag toys and used to conintually try and mount me to chew on it. I'm not joking. I'm not saying I hate my hair, I'm just saying I've learnt to live with having such massive hair. Alongside my massive forehead, it would appear I'm not doing so well on the looks front.

It's a smoking hot hair cut such as Victoria's that's making me want to reach for the kitchen scissors (why is it fringes seem like such a simple to cut yourself, until after you've done it?). And she's rocking some sparkly socks. Yay! 







No comments:

Post a Comment