T H E C A L A M I T Y K I D

'You only work in a shop you know. You can drop the attitude." EDINA MONSOON

Monday 17 October 2011

SHOPPING: HEIMSTONE

One of the many benefits of working on Brick Lane is getting to meet lots of incredibly well dressed people. I have absolutely no shame and am constantly pestering customers asking them where they bought their boots/ bag/ whole entire outfit from. Usually I get the frustraaaaating reply 'it's vintage' or 'it's Acne,' to which I sigh 'oh yeah, like obviously,' and scurry off and wish I had a better wardrobe/bigger wallet.

Sometimes however, I get an answer which opens my eyes to yet another label to pour and lust over,  aw was the case when I spotted this awesome purse, and badgered the owner for a label ... HEIMSTONE.






I'm getting a little tired of studs, but loved the strange turquoise knots incorporated into the studding work, and you could just tell that the leather was super soft and supple. So did a little research (hallo google) and found this little article on their current season. Not sure all the clothing is to my taste-  not enough black, probably a bit too tasteful - but I am officially in lust with their Peter backpack. If only they did it in black...

No comments:

Post a Comment